This is the second year in a row that Kendall Jenner is named, by Forbes magazine, the highest paid model of the year. In 12 months the 23-year-old made $22.5 million from her modeling gigs and campaigns.
Her younger sister Kylie Jenner, made an estimated $166.5 million in the same time frame thanks to Kylie Cosmetics, but Kendall is still a leader in the modeling industry, beating her fellow models Gigi and Bella Hadid, Karlie Kloss and many more.
Apart from getting paid for walking the runways for big designer names Kendall reached $22 million with the help from contracts with Estée Lauder, Adidas, and Calvin Klein.
Below are the top ten highest paid models for 2018 according to Forbes magazine:
1. Kendall Jenner: $22.5 million
2. Karlie Kloss: $13 million
3. Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: $11.5 million
5. Cara Delevingne and Gisele Bundchen: $10 million
7. Gigi Hadid: $9.5 million
8. Bella Hadid and Joan Smalls: $8.5 million
10. Doutzen Kroes: $8 million